| 1 min read
After a rather longer-than-expected hiatus (I’ve been soaking up some of my online / technology saturation with some good old fashioned cooking, baking and sudden interest in antiques) I’m back in front of the keyboard.
Lots to catch up on indeed. Seems the extended community continues to be busy, innovative, and still rather passionate about things.
Anyway, as a starter for ten, I’ve dusted off a little abandoned project that I started shortly before OSCON this year and talked about it a bit there (on RESTifying RT). I’ve written up a few notes with a view to (a) crystallizing my thoughts and (b) thinking through the API I had (and bits I’ve added) so I can write a cleaner implementation. Maybe.